[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]A parking permit is required to park in the Riverfront Commuter Lot prior to 10 a.m. daily. To obtain a parking permit, please stop by the Riverfront Development Corporation of Delaware offices located at: 815 Justison Street, Wilmington, DE 19801.(Please use the entrance that faces Frawley Stadium)
Normal business Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.**Please note: the RDC offices will be CLOSED daily for lunch from 12pm-1pm**
Any questions, please contact our office at 302-425-4890.
- Monthly parking rate for 2020 is $50 per car.
- Please fill out this form. Once completed bring it the RDC offices in order to obtain your parking permit. Unfortunately, parking permits cannot be mailed.
- Parking permits are month specific and must be displayed properly while your car is parked in the Riverfront Commuter Lot to avoid being towed and impounded.
- Form of payments accepted are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash or Check.
- To report a lost parking permit, please come to the RDC office. First replacement permit is free, second replacement permit is a charge of $10.
- No refunds will be issued on parking permits.
- Parking is at your own risk.
For information on Dart Park and Ride locations, please Click Here.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Map of where the Riverfront Commuter Lot is located:[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”5857″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]