Come muse at the creativity revealed at The Delaware Contemporary, one of the leading contemporary visual arts organizations in the country. The building’s revolutionary design, once a railroad passenger car factory, centered on the convergence of two indoor “streets” with clusters of galleries rising beneath huge industrial trusses.
Experience this non-collective space that offers visitors a unique and varied experience including:
• A comfortable cyber cafe located near a dramatic, sky-lit lobby
• Seven exhibition galleries of curated artwork from local, regional, and international artists
• Thirty artists studios on-site (Sponsored by Bank One)
• Symposia, lectures and video screenings in a one hundred-seat lecture hall
• Educational programs and workshops
• Museum gift shop