Riverfront Market is a bustling public market tucked in an historic warehouse on the banks of the Christina. The Market occupies a beautifully restored historic warehouse, which features vaulted ceilings, heavy timber construction and exposed brick walls.
Inside, the Market boasts a European-style marketplace, with local farm goods and casual café eating. Vendors occupy the ground floor of the building, where they sell fresh produce, meats, seafood, baked goods, flowers, coffee, pasta, sushi, Thai foods, gourmet treats and more. A second-story balcony provides seating for visitors who want to hangout and eat, or meet with friends.
It’s the ideal place to shop for a prepared meal or snack, or gather only the freshest ingredients for the recipe waiting for you at home. Take your pick. The hardest part will be deciding what your feast will include:
• Fresh produce market featuring seasonal fruits and farm-picked vegetables
• Fresh bread, specialty coffees and decadent pastries
• An ocean of fresh seafood
• Choice cuts of meat and poultry from the local butcher
• Prepared foods like deli sandwiches or Japanese, Thai and Italian specialties
• Butcher shop and bake shop
Shop Vendor Information:
eeffocs Coffee Cafe – 302.893.3054 Jeenwong Thai Cuisine – 302.655.5140
Harry’s Fish Market & Grill- 302.225.1500
Water Street Deli – 302.655.2770
Bella Vista Trattoria-302.652.1010
Riverfront Produce – 302.777.1990
Tokyo Sushi – 302.658.6586
Cheese Steak Factory 302.655.9944
Please contact the Riverfront Development Corporation of Delaware Office at: 302-425-4890.